- Red Wines
- White Wines
- 2011 Viognier
- 2011 Sonatina
- 2011 Chardonnay
- 2011 Adagio
- 2010 Viognier
- 2010 Malbec
- 2009 Viognier
- 2009 Sonatina
- 2009 Petit Verdot
- 2009 Malbec
- 2009 Madrigal
- 2009 Intrigue
- 2009 Carménère
- 2009 Cadenza
- Artist Series
- Gifts & Accessories
- Wine & Food Pairings
- Cellar Rats Wine Club
- Tasting Room
Custom Wine Label Artwork Specifications
Please use the following guidelines in preparing wine label artwork.
- JPG/JPEG format
- Files submitted must have a minimum 300 dpi resolution
Wine Label Dimensions
- Vertical label size: 3.87" wide x 4.62" tall (we trim to: 3.75" wide X 4.5" tall)
- Horizontal label size: 4.62" wide x 3.87" tall (we trim to: 4.5" wide X 3.75" tall)
Printing & Color
- All printing is 4-color CMYK laser
- Bleeds are permitted, and are designated in our downloadable blank label templates (above)
- Vertical label size: 3.87" wide x 4.62" tall (trim: 3.75" wide X 4.5" tall)
- Horizontal label size: 4.62" wide x 3.87" tall (trim: 4.5" wide X 3.75" tall)
- Color matching is as accurate as possible within technological limitations but may vary slightly from what is displayed on a computer monitor
- Wine label content describing wine type, production year and appellation must not conflict with Northwest Cellars' federally approved back label.
- Artwork cannot contain copyrighted images or text unless customer owns or has licensed such material.
- Northwest Cellars retains final approval on artwork.
- Artwork should be submitted in electronic form.
- via CD-R disc: ship to Northwest Cellars office via trackable common carrier (e.g., FedEx or UPS)
- Artwork submitted in hard-copy form for scanning is subject to a $25 scanning charge.
- Customer-designed wine labels are accepted by Northwest Cellars "as is" and will not be edited or altered in any way without express written instructions from the Customer. Content, design and accuracy of text, spelling, font selection, graphic and photo element image quality, etc., are the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- Custom art and label design is billed directly to customer via credit card at $60 per hour.
- Custom design work will be performed by Northwest Cellars or an affiliated graphics specialist.
- Customer must approve artwork prior to printing and label application, even if artwork is provided by customer.
- Customer-requested changes to label designs, whether the design was prepared by the customer or Northwest Cellars, which are made after final approval and after label printing and/or application will be subject to additional label design and production charges.
- Customer agrees that Northwest Cellars reserves the right to use their label on the Northwest Cellars website and for other promotional purposes.
Your choice of labels
Our award-winning wines ship with your choice of the Northwest Cellars label, or your own custom-designed label.
Personalized Wine Labels
“This was a hugely successful project for Laurelhurst Elementary! The students really enjoyed working on the artwork for the wine labels, and we raised almost $8,000 from the sale of the wines. Northwest Cellars was very easy to work with, and the quality of their wines is excellent. The money from this project will support underfunded projects like math tutors, reading tutors, and expanding art, science, and music curricula.”
Christina McCracken and Molly Black
"...smooth as silk and gentle as your imagination. Picked up 4 bottles, but not enough for the cellar!”
~ Rob Mackenzie - Kelowna, BC